Parts For the Home Builder
With GunBuilds no longer making the Goryunov, the interest in home building has increased dramatically. In order to aid those who are actually skilled enough to undertake this build, I offer help.
Both good welding skills and access to a milling machine or machinist are recommended.
First off is a two volum set of books on CD that I offer. These cover most of the steps and procedures I use myself in my shop. All photos in the books were taken from guns I was in the process of building for customers. The books should open in a web browser automatically and will look and function like a web page. The volumes are $30, shipping included.
NOTE! PARTS ARE NO LONGER BEING MADE AND SALES ARE SUBJECT TO PARTS STILL ON HAND.
Please note the new prices as follows
- Labor for installing a front sight = $75.
- Labor for replacing a gasblock (front sight has to be removed and replaced) = 150.
- Clark CrankFire FCG, in the white, while supplies last. $350
- A California etc compliant version (no crank system) of the FCG without the crank system is available at $300.
- To convert the existion flash hider to a compensator for those states that require it = $50.
- New harderned firing pin, to replace the full auto unit in the original bolt. These are $30 with shipping included.
- Newly made (USA) recoil spring. Full auto length, $15 plus $6 shipping.
- Return shipping, FedEx Ground, Insured = $75
Closing out the complete Clark CrankFire unit, idential to the ones I install on customers guns. These are "in-the-white" so you may paint them to match your choice of colors used on the main part of the Gory you are building. To install this FCG you will need to do drilling and tapping as well as machining out a slot for the hammer to pass through.
Because of the needed machining and fine tuning of the Clark CCF unit, sales are ONLY to persons who have purchased BOTH volumes of the How-To-Build books. The needed measurments and instructions are on the CDs.
The price is $350 plus $12.50 for shipping and $400 insurance.
Send orders and payments of any of the above to:
- Greg Clark
- P. O. Box 742
- Lanett, AL 36863
Return to Home Page